[neutron][neutron-vpnaas] Propose to EOL stable/queens, stable/rocky and stable/stein branches or neutron-vpnaas

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Sep 9 07:32:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

On our last meeting of the CI team we discussed the problem with broken stable
branches (stein and older) in the neutron-vpnaas project [1].
I checked that last patches which were merged in those branches are more than
year ago:
* Queens - last merged patch in April 2019
* Rocky - last merged patch in February 2020
* Stein - last merged patch in September 2019

Giving the above and the current status of the CI in those branches, I propose
to make them End Of Life.

I will wait until end of next week for anyone who would like to maybe step up
as maintainer of those branches and who would at least try to fix CI of them.
If there will be no volunteers for that, I will EOL those branches in neutron-
vpnaas.

[1] https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/neutron_ci/2021/neutron_ci.
2021-09-07-15.00.log.html#l-64

--