[puppet][tripleo] Inviting tripleo CI cores to maintain tripleo jobs ?

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Fri May 14 05:38:22 UTC 2021

Hi team,

As you know, we currently have TripleO jobs in some of the puppet repos
to ensure a change in puppet side doesn't break TripleO which consumes
some of the modules.

Because these jobs hugely depend on the job definitions in TripleO repos,
I'm wondering whether we can invite a few cores from the TripleO CI team
to the puppet-openstack core group to maintain these jobs.
I expect the scope here is very limited to tripleo job definitions and
doesn't
expect any +2 for other parts.

I'd be nice if I can hear any thoughts on this topic.

Thank you,
Takashi