[all] https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Fri Jan 15 23:00:08 UTC 2021

Hi Arkady,

Renaming the repo is on the list. We have quite a few pieces we're still working to clean up (repos, legal, etc...) as we transfer to the new Foundation name.
When you say "parent web", I think you're referring to a parent repo with the name openinfra, which would be taken care of by the above. But we do already have https://openinfra.dev which points to all of our projects and such.

Re: the ml - we already have a Foundation and Foundation Board ml, so I'm not sure any renaming or new ml is necessary on that front. If you feel those won't cover it, can you let us know what you have in mind?

Cheers,
Jimmy