[cinder] high-priority reviews this week

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Thu Aug 26 10:12:26 UTC 2021

On Thu, 2021-08-26 at 00:03 -0400, Brian Rosmaita wrote:
> Hello Cinder team,
>
> As I mentioned at today's meeting, the cinderclient must be released
> next week, and this means that any Xena cinder features that we want
> supported in the Xena cinderclient need to merge into cinder first.
> We've got two cinder patches that introduce new microversions, and thus
> impact cinderclient.  So please put the following patches at the top of
> your reviewing list:

I realize that this is not tied to a cinderclient release, but can I please ask
that sqlalchemy-migrate -> alembic series [1] be included on this list also?
Milestone 3 is very close and I will not be able to continue work on this next
cycle. I'm also on holiday for two weeks starting September 6th. There are only
8 patches remaining so let's get this over the line while I'm still around and
still have context.

Cheers,
Stephen

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%2522bp/remove-sqlalchemy-migrate%2522+status:open+project:openstack/cinder