[TripleO] Xena PTG schedule please review

John Fulton johfulto at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 16:54:52 UTC 2021

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 12:27 PM Marios Andreou <marios at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello TripleO o/
>
> Thanks again to everybody who has volunteered to lead a session for
> the coming Xena TripleO project teams gathering.
>
> I've had a go at the agenda [1] trying to keep it to max 4 or 5
> sessions per day with some breaks.
>
> Please review the slot assigned for your session at [1]. If that time
> is not ok then please let me know as soon as possible and indicate if
> you want it later or earlier or on any other day.

On Monday I see:

1. STORAGE: 1430-1510 (ceph)
2. DF: 1510-1550 (ephemeral heat)
3. DF/Networking: 1600-1700 (ports v2 "no heat")

If Harald and James are OK with it, could it be changed to the following?

A. DF: 1430-1510 (ephemeral heat)
B. DF/Networking: 1510-1550 (ports v2 "no heat")
C. STORAGE: 1600-1700 (ceph)

I ask because a portion of C depends on B, so it would be helpful to have
that context first. If the presenters have conflicts however, we don't need
this change.

Thanks,
  John