[TripleO] Xena PTG schedule please review

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Thu Apr 8 16:20:44 UTC 2021

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 7:55 PM John Fulton <johfulto at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 12:27 PM Marios Andreou <marios at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello TripleO o/
>>
>> Thanks again to everybody who has volunteered to lead a session for
>> the coming Xena TripleO project teams gathering.
>>
>> I've had a go at the agenda [1] trying to keep it to max 4 or 5
>> sessions per day with some breaks.
>>
>> Please review the slot assigned for your session at [1]. If that time
>> is not ok then please let me know as soon as possible and indicate if
>> you want it later or earlier or on any other day.
>

> On Monday I see:
>
> 1. STORAGE: 1430-1510 (ceph)
> 2. DF: 1510-1550 (ephemeral heat)
> 3. DF/Networking: 1600-1700 (ports v2 "no heat")
>
> If Harald and James are OK with it, could it be changed to the following?
>
> A. DF: 1430-1510 (ephemeral heat)
> B. DF/Networking: 1510-1550 (ports v2 "no heat")
> C. STORAGE: 1600-1700 (ceph)
>
> I ask because a portion of C depends on B, so it would be helpful to have that context first. If the presenters have conflicts however, we don't need this change.

ACK thanks John that totally makes sense... as just discussed on irc
[1] I've updated the schedule to reflect your proposal.

I haven't heard back from slagle yet but cc'ing him here and if there
are any issues we can work them out

thanks

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23tripleo/%23tripleo.2021-04-08.log.html#t2021-04-08T15:47:12