[TripleO] Xena PTG schedule please review

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 16:24:41 UTC 2021

Hello TripleO o/

Thanks again to everybody who has volunteered to lead a session for
the coming Xena TripleO project teams gathering.

I've had a go at the agenda [1] trying to keep it to max 4 or 5
sessions per day with some breaks.

Please review the slot assigned for your session at [1]. If that time
is not ok then please let me know as soon as possible and indicate if
you want it later or earlier or on any other day. If you've decided
the session no longer makes sense then also please tell me and we can
move things around accordingly to finish earlier.

I'd like to finalise the schedule by next Monday 12 April which is a
week before PTG. We can and likely will make changes after this date
but last minute changes are best avoided to allow folks to schedule
their PTG attendance across projects.

Thanks everybody for your help! Looking forward to interesting
presentations and discussions as always

regards, marios

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-ptg-xena