[manila] Gerrit breach and commit audit

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:08:46 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas,

I join the list of contributors to thank the infra team for their work in
isolating, protecting and fixing the recent vulnerability. I looked through
the code changes committed to repositories we maintain and didn't find any
malicious code submissions or approvals. If you would like to take a look,
here is an Ethercalc with the changes:
https://ethercalc.openstack.org/uscp1x7i8ewn
Please do respond here in case you notice anything amiss.

Thank you!
Goutham