[cinder] retrospective survey

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:05:40 UTC 2020

We're scheduled to hold our Cinder team Ussuri cycle retrospective
tomorrow (Thursday, 4 June, see the etherpad for details and projected
time):
   https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/victoria-ptg-cinder

I posted a brief survey to help get you thinking.  It's optional, but
like I said, it may stimulate the thought process.  Or if you won't be
able to attend the retrospective, you can fill out the survey and we'll
still be able to take your feedback into account.  Here it is:

https://rosmaita.wufoo.com/forms/cinder-ussuri-retrospective/

The survey is "sort of" anonymous (it collects your IP number).

cheers,
brian