[all][InteropWG] Please verify if Desigane+Heat Project needs any updates for Interop testing of user APIs

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 17:26:03 UTC 2020

 HI all,
This is second call to OpenStack Project Teams Core member for identfying any user APIs needed to submit patches for Brnading program.https://www.openstack.org/brand/interop/

Can Designate, Heat PTLs confirm that add-ons listed are all you need for add-on Branding programs for Orchestartion and DNS respetcively.
Hi Designate & Heat Core team members,

Hi add-ons  (Heat + Designate teams)
We are trying to run our ambassadors or volunteers  to your meetings, but if we miss please reply with "Confirmed OK" to submit these draft to be merged for "OpenStack Powered Storage" approval.

Please bring this your PTG meetings if needed to assign a volunteer to complete the verification and submit patch (if updates are needed).
Add-ons:
DNS: designate -  Release notes - https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/designate/ussuri.htmladd-on program codes -  https://opendev.org/openstack/interop/src/branch/master/add-ons/dns.2020.06.json
Confirmed OK - ?
patch?
Orchestration: heat - Release notes - https://docs.openstack.org/api-ref/orchestration/v1/index.htmladd-on program codes - https://opendev.org/openstack/interop/src/branch/master/add-ons/orchestration.2020.06.json
Confirmed OK - ?
Patch?

ThanksInterop Chair: PrakashVice Chair: Mark