[tripleo][centos8][ussuri][horizon] horizon container fails to start

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Thu Jul 16 08:38:07 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have noticed, that horizon container fails to start and some
interestin zen_wozniak has apeared [0].
Healthcheck log is empty, but horizon log [1] sais "/usr/bin/python: No
such file or directory" and there is no such file or directory :)

after sume update it failed. I believe you guys will push update fast
enough, as I am still bad at this git and container part....
HOW to fix it now :) on my side? As tripleo will redeploy horizon from
images... and will update image. could you please give me a hint where to
duck tape it whille it will be pushed to prod?

[0] http://paste.openstack.org/show/3jjnsgXfWRxs3o0G6aKH/
[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/1S66A55cz0UaFUWGxID8/
--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis