[tripleo][centos8][ussuri][horizon] horizon container fails to start

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Wed Jul 22 14:04:21 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Is there any way, how I could modify [0] so tripleO would not download
again my modified image? Or could it be fixed? Should I raise bug report?
is it in the launchpad again? Should it be for Horizon or for TripleO or
Kolla?
And yes, i understand that it tries to use python exec instead of python3
exec ;) but I am completely new in containerized setup, how to modify it
"by hand" so TripleO deployment would not fix it back, and either way, if
might be not working for more people, or it works for others?! And only me
who is facing this issue?

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/kolla/blob/12905b5fc18c93fdece91df9a2446771d10dfbad/docker/horizon/extend_start.sh#L18
 ?