[ops] OpenStack Ops Meetups team meeting 2020-1-20

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 16:00:39 UTC 2020

Meeting minutes for today's meeting are linked below.

This was our first meeting since the very successful (or so I am told) Ops
Meetup in London earlier this month, for which the agenda is here
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/LON-2020-OPS-AGENDA

and the feedback was collected here
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/LON-2020-OPS-FEEDBACK

the meetups team is now turning to looking into what we can arrange for
operators at the Vancouver opendev+ptg event and then a second full ops
meetup in south korea in september. Watch this space!

Chris Morgan
on behalf of the openstack ops meetups team

<•openstack> Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2020/ops_meetup_team.2020-01-28-15.11.html
10:53 AM Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2020/ops_meetup_team.2020-01-28-15.11.txt