[simplification] Making ask.openstack.org read-only

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:35:05 UTC 2020

Yes! ask.openstack.org is no fun to attempt to be helpful on (see
e-mail notification issues, etc.).

I would like to ask that we put together some sort of guide and/or
guidence for how to use stack overflow efficiently for OpenStack
questions. I.e. some well known or defined tags that we recommend
people use when asking questions. This would be similar to the tags we
use for the openstack discuss list.

I see that there is already a trend for "openstack-nova"
"openstack-horizon", etc. This works for me.

This way we can setup notifications for these tags and be much more
efficient at getting people answers.

Thanks Thierry for moving this forward!

Michael