[gnocchi][telemetry][ceilometer][cloudkitty] Gnocchi unmaintained

Witek Bedyk witold.bedyk at suse.com
Fri Nov 22 08:45:02 UTC 2019

On 11/21/19 9:53 PM, Nate Johnston wrote:

> I know several very large sites (ingesting billions of records per day)
> that run community InfluxDB and they get HA by putting influx-proxy [1]
> in front of it.  I've evaluated it for large scale uses before as well,
> and with influx-proxy I found no need for the clustering option.

Similar architecture is followed by Monasca. InfluxDB instances can be
assigned to different Kafka consumer groups and consume messages
independently from the message queue. In case one of the instances is
down all the measurements are still buffered and get persisted as soon
as the instance is available again.

Best greetings
Witek