[neutron] Removing neutron-interconnection out of stadium

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Nov 16 19:34:18 UTC 2019

On 2019-11-16 17:52:46 +0100 (+0100), Andreas Jaeger wrote:
[...]
> So, we retire the repo completely (with the existing changes) - and you
> can anytime push up a new change to create the repo in the "x" namespace
> import the content (minus the retirement change) into it...
[...]

Even easier is probably to import it all (just set the upstream
import to the opendev.org clone URL for the original project), and
then as part of the first change to the new project revert the
retirement commit. That doesn't require pushing a temporary copy of
the repository anywhere for import.
--
Jeremy Stanley