[all][tc] U Cycle Naming Poll

LIU Yulong i at liuyulong.me
Mon Aug 5 16:29:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

Please allow me to re-post my former proposal here again [1]. Let me quote some contents:
There is no Standard Chinese Pinyin starts with 'U'. So I have a suggestion, because we have 'Wu', 'Lu', 'Hu', 'Nu', 'Yu' and so on. How about we give the OpenStack version name with letters order of rotation? The first word of Pinyin OpenStack version Name will have a sequence switching.
For instance, we can use 'Uw', 'Uy' to represent the Standard Pinyin 'Wu' and 'Yu'. Then we will have a lot of choices.
Here is my list:
普陀区: Uptuo,Putuo District, Shanghai; Can also be the Mount Putuo, 普陀山
浦东区: Updong,Pudong District, Shanghai
徐汇区: Uxhui,Xuhui District, Shanghai
陆家嘴: Uljiazui,National Financial Center of the Yangtze River Economic Belt of China, Shanghai
武功: Uwgong, town of Shaanxi Province, the birthplace of farming civilization of the China; pun for Kongfu
乌镇: Uwzhen, yes, again
榆林: Uylin, City of China, Shaanxi province
无锡: Uwxi, City of China, Jiangsu province 玉溪: Uyxi, City of China, Yunnan province.
湖南:Uhnan, Hunan Province
鲁:Ul, the abbreviation of Shandong Province

Thank you

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-February/002706.html

LIU Yulong