Where is rpm-packaging spec for openstack placement?

Lee Yarwood lyarwood at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 10:04:09 UTC 2019

On 25-04-19 17:45:19, QingFeng Hao wrote:

> 在 2019/4/23 15:25, QingFeng Hao 写道:
> >

> > 在 2019/4/23 15:08, Thomas Bechtold 写道:
> >> Hi,

> >> That's the package from RDO (which is Fedora/RedHat specific afaik). rpm-packaging currently has no placement package yet.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >>
> > Thanks Tom for your tip! I think after I built placement rpm, nova can consume it through '# WSGI apache config for nova-placement-api'
> > in nova.spec.j2, right?
> Moreover, I didn't see placement-uwsgi.ini is installed in the spec file, and placement-api service.
>
> cat /etc/placement/placement-uwsgi.ini
>
> [uwsgi]
> chmod-socket = 666
> socket = /var/run/uwsgi/placement-api.socket
> lazy-apps = true
> add-header = Connection: close
> buffer-size = 65535
> hook-master-start = unix_signal:15 gracefully_kill_them_all
> thunder-lock = true
> plugins = python
> enable-threads = true
> worker-reload-mercy = 90
> exit-on-reload = false
> die-on-term = true
> master = true
> processes = 2
> wsgi-file = /usr/local/bin/placement-api
>
> systemctl status devstack at placement-api
> * devstack at placement-api.service - Devstack devstack at placement-api.service
>    Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/devstack at placement-api.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
>    Active: active (running) since Thu 2019-04-11 06:52:22 CEST; 2 weeks 0 days ago
>  Main PID: 656 (uwsgi)
>     Tasks: 3 (limit: 9394)
>    CGroup: /system.slice/system-devstack.slice/devstack at placement-api.service
>            |-656 placementuWSGI master
>            |-739 placementuWSGI worker 1
>            `-740 placementuWSGI worker 2
>
> So more work needs to be added into the spec file, right?
> thanks!

Apologies for missing this thread.

As others have already highlighted this is a RDO specific spec that
makes some very opinionated choices around using mod_wsgi. As a result I
don't think we would accept changes introducing uwsgi support, however
that shouldn't stop you from forking this off on your own.

Cheers,

--
Lee Yarwood                 A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672 2D76