Where is rpm-packaging spec for openstack placement?

QingFeng Hao haoqf at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Apr 25 09:45:19 UTC 2019

在 2019/4/23 15:25, QingFeng Hao 写道:

> 在 2019/4/23 15:08, Thomas Bechtold 写道:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 4/22/19 12:58 PM, QingFeng Hao wrote:
>>> I've found this here: https://github.com/rdo-packages/placement-distgit/blob/rpm-master/openstack-placement.spec
>>> hope it can work. thanks!
>>
>> That's the package from RDO (which is Fedora/RedHat specific afaik). rpm-packaging currently has no placement package yet.
>>
>> Best,
>>
> Thanks Tom for your tip! I think after I built placement rpm, nova can consume it through '# WSGI apache config for nova-placement-api'
> in nova.spec.j2, right?
Moreover, I didn't see placement-uwsgi.ini is installed in the spec file, and placement-api service.

cat /etc/placement/placement-uwsgi.ini

[uwsgi]
chmod-socket = 666
socket = /var/run/uwsgi/placement-api.socket
lazy-apps = true
add-header = Connection: close
buffer-size = 65535
hook-master-start = unix_signal:15 gracefully_kill_them_all
thunder-lock = true
plugins = python
enable-threads = true
worker-reload-mercy = 90
exit-on-reload = false
die-on-term = true
master = true
processes = 2
wsgi-file = /usr/local/bin/placement-api

systemctl status devstack at placement-api
* devstack at placement-api.service - Devstack devstack at placement-api.service
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/devstack at placement-api.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Thu 2019-04-11 06:52:22 CEST; 2 weeks 0 days ago
 Main PID: 656 (uwsgi)
    Tasks: 3 (limit: 9394)
   CGroup: /system.slice/system-devstack.slice/devstack at placement-api.service
           |-656 placementuWSGI master
           |-739 placementuWSGI worker 1
           `-740 placementuWSGI worker 2

So more work needs to be added into the spec file, right?
thanks!

--
Regards
QingFeng Hao