[all][security-sig][meta-sig] Forum summary: Expose SIGs and WGs

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 12 14:46:06 UTC 2018

On 2018-12-12 14:57:31 +0100 (+0100), Josephine Seifert wrote:
[...]
> Actually we already talked to the Security SIG, which are
> basically the same people as in Barbican, at the Summit.
[...]

I really appreciate the way you've engaged with other regulars in
the Security SIG. It's a bit of a mischaracterization to suggest
that they're mostly Barbican folks though. We do see redrobot
(Douglas Mendizábal) semi-frequently in our IRC meetings, but most
of our regulars at those meetings are vulnerability managers, core
reviewers for Keystone, authors on the OpenStack Security Guide,
maintainers of the Bandit static analyzer... We've shared a room
with the Barbican team at some recent OpenStack Project Team
Gatherings to help conserve available space at the conference venues
since we definitely have some overlapping interests, so that could
be part of the confusion.
--
Jeremy Stanley