Networking-sfc Installation on Openstack Queens

Navdeep Uniyal navdeep.uniyal at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 13:08:33 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I would like to use the networking-sfc in my multi-node openstack (Queens) vanilla installation.
All the guides I found focussed on devstack. Please let me know if there is a proper documentation/guide to install the sfc service on my controller and compute nodes including the prerequisites.

Please note: as of now I am using linuxbridge agent only. Please state if openVSwitch agent is required and how to install it.

Kind Regards,
Navdeep