[sigs] Monthly Update

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:13:42 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

During the Forum we discussed one simple way we could move forward to
hopefully get more visibility and activity within SIGs. Here is a proposal
for such a step. Send out a monthly email to openstack-discuss with the
following information from each SIG captured via etherpad [0]

1. What success(es) have you had this month as a SIG?
2. What should we know about the SIG for the next month?
3. What would you like help (hands) or feedback (eyes) on?

Besides the ML, other places this could be re-used in whole or part is on
social media, SU Blog, etc. Thoughts?

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sig-updates
--
Kind regards,