[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Meetings change (PTG discussion follow-up)

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Mar 6 16:08:27 UTC 2018

JP,

When the Community meeting was moved to once a month there was a lot of
resulting miscommunication as a result. If a weekly review is going to be
sent to the mailing list with channel discussions is going to be sent out,
I think that's a good alternative but the conversations still need to take
place and as many people involved as possible. What about having office
hours?

Amy (spotz)