[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Meetings change (PTG discussion follow-up)

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Mar 14 12:01:46 UTC 2018

Hello,

We discussed the problem of the miscommunication at the PTG, and we
agreed the focus of the week solved many things for clarity.
I am not sure we need to send a ML summary, if all is recorded in the
meeting each week: people can just browse meetings for this info.

I have no strong opinion about office hours:
- it is more formal than our ad-hoc dicussions (more than necessary?).;
- it helps for timezones: We can have different office hours (US
based/Europe based) for discussing things;
- it can be reported during Tuesday's meeting.

Let's discuss this on the chan and validate next Tuesday I guess :)

Because there were no strong against the meeting time change/format we
should go ahead on the change of the community meetings.
So from now on, until daylight saving applies to Europe, we should
have the meetings on Tuesday at 5PM UTC.

Thanks everyone!