[openstack-dev] [all] [ptg] Video interviews again at the PTG

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Jan 19 21:25:58 UTC 2018

TL;DR: Sign up for PTG interviews at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MK7rCgYXCQZP1AgQ0RUiuc-cEXIzW5RuRzz5BWhV4nQ/edit#gid=0

As at previous PTGs, I will be doing interviews in Dublin, which will be
posted to http://youtube.com/RDOCommunity - where you can see some past
examples.

If you, or your project/team/company/whatever wish to participate in one
of these interviews, please sign up at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MK7rCgYXCQZP1AgQ0RUiuc-cEXIzW5RuRzz5BWhV4nQ/edit#gid=0

That spreadsheet also includes a description of the kinds of things
we're looking for, and links to examples of videos from previous PTGs.

I have 56 interview slots, so there should be plenty of room for most
projects, as well as various cross-project interviews, so talk with your
project team, and claim a spot!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen