[openstack-dev] [release] Lib branching for stable/queens

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Jan 22 12:10:28 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 11:10:23AM +0100, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Unfortunately, it seems that we've discovered a critical issue in one of our
> libs (sushy) right after branching :( What's the procedure for emergency
> fixes to stable/queens right now?

We can do another release. Just propose the new release with the new hash in
the deliverables/queens/sushy.yaml file.

The one trickier part you have to keep in mind is that it will need to be on
the stable/queens branch. So you should be merging your fix into master, then
backporting to stable/queens like you would do for any normal stable branch
fixes.

Sean