[openstack-dev] [keystone] [ptg] Rocky PTG planning

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 20:18:52 UTC 2018

I've started working the topics we had into a rough schedule [0], and
it's wide open for criticism and feedback. If you notice a conflict with
another session, please leave a comment on the schedule or ping me.
Also, if you think of something else that we should cover, we have
several open slots and we can be flexible in shuffling things around.

Thanks for taking a look!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-rocky-ptg