[openstack-dev] [ironic] team dinner at Dublin PTG?

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Mon Feb 5 22:42:04 UTC 2018

Hi ironic-ers,

Planning for the Dublin PTG has started. And what's the most important thing (and most fun event) to plan for? You got it, the team dinner! We'd like to get an idea of who is interested and what evening works for all or most of us.

Please indicate which evenings you are available, at this doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/d4ff6m9hxg887n9q

If you're shy or don't want to use doodle, send me an email.

Please respond by Friday, Feb 16 (same deadline as PTG topics-for-discussion), so we can find a place and reserve it.

Thanks!
--ruby