[openstack-dev] Qinling package description (was: Technical Committee Status update, February 2nd)

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Feb 3 11:07:25 UTC 2018

On 02/02/2018 11:52 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> == Recently-approved changes ==
>
> * New project team: Qinling (Function as a Service) [1]
> * Goal updates: ironic

Sorry for this usual "no description" ranting, but I believe it's for
the best.

While Qinling seems a nice project, its description is IMO not very
descriptive. I had to go on the AWS website to understand what AWS
Lambda is. Nowhere, I could read what type of language Qinling supports.
While I understand that a just born project cannot have a meaningful
documentation, almost no project description isn't going to make it very
attractive for new contributors.

Could we get this improved?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)