[openstack-dev] [all][masakari] Masakari accepted into official projects

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 08:54:13 UTC 2017

Hi All,

 I am happy to announce that Masakari [1] (Instances High Availability Service)
 has become official OpenStack from last week[2].

  I would like to take this opportunity to thank, all Masakari
contributors for your
hard work over the past years, and all OpenStack community members for your
valuable comments, opportunities, and all the help you gave us.  Special thanks
goes to all the people who review and improve the application [2], and
spent your
valuable time to discuss with us on Queens PTG, IRC, ML. And, I
greatly appreciate
all the support from OpenStack HA community from the beginning of this
project.
This would not have been possible without your help.
Once again a very BIG thank you all!

Currently, we have weekly IRC meeting[3], and feel free to reach out us
on IRC #openstack-masakari on freenode, or opensack-dev ML with [masakari].
You all are welcome!!!

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Masakari
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500118/
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Masakari