[openstack-dev] [octavia] how to list/find the amphoras serving a load balancer

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 16:29:31 UTC 2017

Hi Mihaela,

Welcome to the Octavia club!

In an Ocata release you are correct that there is no API way to
identify amphora related to a given load balancer.

In the queens release we have introduced a new administrator API for
amphora that provides the functionality you are looking for:
https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/load-balancer/v2/index.html#list-amphora

By using the filter capabilities of our Octavia v2 API you can query
the API for a list of amphora that are associated to a load balancer
ID.

Michael