[openstack-dev] [dib] diskimage-builder v2 RC1 release; request for test

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 00:57:46 UTC 2017

On 03/21/2017 03:10 AM, Mikhail Medvedev wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Andre Florath <andre at florath.net> wrote:
> Submitted the bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/diskimage-builder/+bug/1674402

Thanks; some updates there.

> Would adding a third-party CI job help? I can put together a
> functional job on ppc64. I assume we want a job based on
> gate-dib-dsvm-functests-*?

As discussed in #openstack-dib we have this reporting on a group of
the functional tests.  My only concern is biting off more than we can
chew initially and essentially training people that the results are
unreliable.  Once we get over this initial hurdle we can look at
expanding it and voting.

-i