[openstack-dev] Third Bi-Annual Community Contributor Awards

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 18:59:38 UTC 2017

Hello All!

As we approach the Boston Summit and Forum we also approach another round
of Community Contributor Awards (CCA's)! The nomination runs how through
April 23rd. So please nominate those you look to for guidance, those that
ask the challenging questions, those that don't get enough recognition for
their hard work or anyone else you think deserves a medal! You can nominate
more than one person as well :)

Winners will be announced publicly at the ceremony, but also notified
individually a week or so prior to the Summit.

Here is the nomination form:
https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/cca_nominations_boston

See you all in Boston!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)