[openstack-dev] [nova] bug triage experimentation

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 20:44:29 UTC 2017

@Jay: I would definitely urge projects to update the places they have any
info about bug tracking since different projects use tags differently. I
suppose we could add to the SB documentation what the common practices are,
but I imagine there will be a lot of project specific details about how the
project sets up their boards and worklists, what tags they use, how things
are formatted etc that would be better kept elsewhere.

@Sean: Agreed! Having it dealt with before we reach critical mass in SB
will save us later. As one of the people helping people migrate to sb, I
will include this decision in the information I give projects that are
migrating. I think we have a FAQ somewhere we can add the decision to as
well.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)