[openstack-dev] [nova] bug triage experimentation

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 20:50:26 UTC 2017

On 7/12/2017 3:44 PM, Kendall Nelson wrote:

> @Jay: I would definitely urge projects to update the places they have
> any info about bug tracking since different projects use tags
> differently. I suppose we could add to the SB documentation what the
> common practices are, but I imagine there will be a lot of project
> specific details about how the project sets up their boards and
> worklists, what tags they use, how things are formatted etc that would
> be better kept elsewhere.

Agreed, this is an opportunity to for Cinder to document how we use
StoryBoard as we migrate to it and anything that is specific to our
usage is something we document.  :-)  I am asking if there is a high
level common documentation location.  I found development documentation
and links in your Wiki.  Looking for the, 'here is what everyone needs
to know to start using StoryBoard' documentation so I can get that
linked in our devref.

Hope that makes sense.