[openstack-dev] [nova] bug triage experimentation

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 20:31:02 UTC 2017

Kendall,

It looks like our current bug tracking documentation is quite minimal:
https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/latest/devref/launchpad.html#bug-tracking

Is there going to be a place where SB is going to be documented with
some of these details that we can link to under our bug-tracking section?

Thanks!

Jay