[openstack-dev] [neutron] change in argument type for allocate_partially_specified_segment

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 22:15:27 UTC 2017

Hi Anna,

I see that as part of [1], we changed the argument type for the $subj
function from session to context. Sadly, it turns out we still call it
with a session from the 'old' TunnelTypeDriver. I suspect the same
issue may affect allocate_fully_specified_segment.

I assume that means all 'old' tunnel type drivers are broken. Should
we fix it by duplicating those two functions for old and new cases
too? Or should we revert both of them back to session? (I assume the
former, since the latter is not in line with enginefacade work.)

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/398873/10/neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/helpers.py

Thanks in advance,
Ihar