[openstack-dev] [neutron] change in argument type for allocate_partially_specified_segment

Anna Taraday akamyshnikova at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 25 06:29:52 UTC 2017

Thanks for bringing this up!

I was assuming that from Ocata everyone should switch from usage 'old'
TunnelTypeDriver to updated one.

Revering both back to session means reverting all refactor and this is not
in line with enginefacade work and as I remember some of OVO patches we
waiting for this refactor too.

I we can duplicate methods or we can check type of the argument if session
or context and proceed differently. I will push patch for this ASAP.

--
Regards,
Ann Taraday