[openstack-dev] [infra][Neutron] Running out of memory on gate for linux bridge job

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 15:48:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

recently I noticed we got oom-killer in action in one of our jobs [1]. I
saw it several times, so far only with linux bridge job. The consequence
is that usually mysqld gets killed as a processes that consumes most of
the memory, sometimes even nova-api gets killed.

Does anybody know whether we can bump memory on nodes in the gate
without losing resources for running other jobs?
Has anybody experience with memory consumption being higher when using
linux bridge agents?

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Jakub