[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Deep dive session about the UI - January 12

Ana Krivokapic akrivoka at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 15:17:08 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

For those who missed the deep dive, I am posting the recording [1] of the
session. Unfortunately I had screen sharing problems which prevented me to
properly cover the part about setting up the development environment during
the deep dive. To make up for this, I made a short video that walks through
this part [2].

Hope you find it useful!

[1] https://bluejeans.com/s/D6TIf/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1puSvUqTKzw