[openstack-dev] [glance] revising the core list

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:19:52 UTC 2017

Following Doug's suggestion in [0], I'm revising the Glance core list
before next week's PTG.

First, I'd again like to thank the following former Glance cores, who
stepped down during the Ocata cycle, for their past service to Glance:
- Sabari Murugesan
- Stuart McLaren

Second, I'd like to mention two people who were added to the Glance core
team in Ocata, both of whom have made great contributions during the cycle:
- Dharini Chandrasekar
- Steve Lewis

Third, I'd like to thank the Glance cores who continued to serve during
the Ocata cycle:
- Erno Kuvaja
- Fei Long Wang
- Flavio Percoco
- Hemanth Makkapati
- Ian Cordasco
- Nikhil Komawar

Finally, the following people are dropped from the Glance core list due
to inactivity during Ocata.  On behalf of the entire Glance team, I
thank each of you for your past service to Glance, and hope to see you
again as Glance contributors:
- Kairat Kushaev
- Mike Fedosin
- Louis Taylor

This will leave some openings for new core contributors during the Pike
cycle.  If you're interested in getting some advice about how to
position yourself to become a Glance core, please seek out the active
cores listed above during the PTG.  For people who won't be at the PTG,
you can always look for active cores in #openstack-glance.

Let's have a productive PTG!

cheers,
brian

[0]