[openstack-dev] [Infra][Tacker] Creating feature branch for Tacker

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Feb 1 00:28:06 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 07:40:13AM +0530, Digambar Patil wrote:
> Hello Infra team,
>
> I am implementing new API framework in tacker based on Falcon. We have
> decided to create separate branch for this so that we can push all the code
> to feature branch and once dev is completed, will merge branch to master.
> So we need to create Feature/branch in Tacker.
>
> Reference Spec - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/368511/ - submitted
>
> Can someone help create feature branch from Infra team ?

This cycle the release management team (well Doug) added self-service support
for this.  Please check out [1] that shoudl help you do the thing you want.

If you have any questions jump onto #openstack-release and ping.

Yours Tony.

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/tree/README.rst#n69