[openstack-dev] [FFE][requirements] VMware nsxlib 0.7.0

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Feb 1 00:20:42 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 04:40:22PM +0000, Gary Kotton wrote:
> Hi,
> At the moment we have a number of bugs in the plugin that are addressed by the patches here. Could we please get this approved so that the Ocata version will be ina state that we can release it. This is blocking us for certain uses cases.
> Thanks
> Gary

As youve said vmware-nsx is the only consumer and that isn't managed by the release team so approving this only unblocks your projects with no knock on effects:
---
Package      : vmware-nsxlib [vmware-nsxlib>=0.6.0] (used by 1 projects)
Also affects : 1 projects
openstack/vmware-nsx                          []
---

In short Looks good to me

Yours Tony.