[openstack-dev] [docs] [ptls] Install guide testing

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri Aug 25 20:32:38 UTC 2017

Might I suggest a PTG activity such as an evening docathon?

Drinks and Docs

Everyone welcome to locate in some convenient location to review/test docs, converse and plan for the next dev cycle with Docs folks.  It might not be doable at this late date for Pike, but I suspect there may be some availability of folks during the PTG.  It's also a great way to tie up a release, having all the teams test the docs for the release and get a refresh of what the release is and where the next dev cycle needs to start from (yes, I know, it's actually already started, but the big plans will start from the PTG).

Just a suggestion on how to spur participation.  Hope it's helpful.

--Rocky