[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Feature Freeze and Feature Freeze exceptions

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:18:55 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

We are about a week away from cutting our first release candidate [0]. In
preparation for that event, we need to make sure our postmortem [1] and FFE
requests are in good order.

For those of you have not had the chance of commenting on [1], please go
ahead and provide your input. Anything else that lacks feedback will very
likely be deferred to Ocata [2] or killed altogether if I am unable to
trace back any recent development. Also, bear in mind that your pending
specs should be retargeted to the new Ocata spec directory [3].

As soon as we cut RC1 and the newton stable branch is cut, master is open
again. For critical or last minute fixes, please file a bug and target for
RC1 for us to evaluate its release impact.

Many thanks for your collaboration!
Cheers,
Armando

[0]