[openstack-dev] [nova] [telemetry] PostgreSQL gate broken

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri Nov 25 17:03:27 UTC 2016

On 24 November 2016 at 13:52, Chris Friesen <chris.friesen at windriver.com> wrote:
> On 11/24/2016 05:57 AM, Julien Danjou wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems Nova broke its PostgreSQL support recently, and that impacts
>> Telemetry as we do gate on PostgreSQL. I opened a bug:
>>
>>    https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1644513
>>
>> Could somebody from Nova indicates if this is something you want to fix
>> quickly or if we should just stop caring about Nova+PostgreSQL in our
>> integration test gate?
>

> As someone using Nova+PostgreSQL in production, I sure hope that we don't
> stop caring about it!

So Nova did stop gating on PostgreSQL a little while back:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-August/101892.html

We probably need help to turn that back on, but will need help tidying
that job up I believe. Any takers to look into tidying that job up,
and getting it non-voting on the check queue?

Thanks,
John