[openstack-dev] [monasca] License for monasca-statsd

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Nov 4 15:02:20 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-03 15:03:44 -0400 (-0400), Chuck Short wrote:
> I was looking at packaging monasca-statsd since it is a dependency for
> designate, however when I look at the license for it,it says Apache-2.
> However the LICENSE file included in the source  is that the software is
> provided as is...etc etc. Could we get some clarification please?

To increase visibility with the Monasca team, I've also opened this
as:

https://launchpad.net/bugs/1639265

...and for additional safety, the Release Team has decided to hold
off further releases of Monasca deliverables until the copyright
situation you've raised gets sorted out:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/releaseteam/2016/releaseteam.2016-11-04-14.00.html
--
Jeremy Stanley