[openstack-dev] [monasca] License for monasca-statsd

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Nov 3 22:49:00 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-03 18:17:42 -0400 (-0400), Chuck Short wrote:
> I have checked the version on pypi and tarballs.openstack.org and all the
> versions from monasca-statsd from 1.0.0 onwards provide the incorrect
> LICENSE file.

Right, I'm saying I hope the files which have Apache license headers
in them aren't actually derivatives of something which had a Datadog
license, which would be unfortunate from a legal/copyright
standpoint. Ideally that LICENSE file is just wrong and can be
deleted/replaced, but someone from the Monasca team would need to
weigh in on whether that's the case.
--
Jeremy Stanley