[openstack-dev] [fuel] [QA] running Fuel tests using nodepool

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 10 14:39:31 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-10 15:54:34 +0300 (+0300), Vladimir Eremin wrote:
[...]
> 1. Automate overlay networking setup. I've used
> https://www.tinc-vpn.org/ <https://www.tinc-vpn.org/> as a L2
> switching overlay, but OpenVPN could be tool of choice. Action
> items:
>     - overlay networking setup should be integrated in fuel-devops
[...]

Just to be sure, you've seen the ovs_vxlan_bridge() implementation
in devstack-gate where we set up an overlay L2 network using
OVS/VXLAN? The same design also works fine with GRE (we used it for
a while but ran into some service providers blocking IP protocol 47
on their LANs).

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/devstack-gate/tree/multinode_setup_info.txt
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/devstack-gate/tree/functions.sh#n1050
--