[openstack-dev] [fuel] [QA] running Fuel tests using nodepool

Vladimir Eremin veremin at mirantis.com
Tue May 10 14:50:40 UTC 2016

Hi Jeremy,

Yep, I saw it. Unfortunately, because Fuel deployment scenarios is about setting up OVS too, it could be kinda freaky to provide overlay networking for OVS on OVS. That's why I was looking on other L2 overlays (kernel space mcast vxlan was in scope too).

But yes, we still can use this method (with l23network or multinode scripts for some cases).

--
With best regards,
Vladimir Eremin,